Monday, July 28, 2014

Brussels!

We finally have an official handshake. We're going to Brussels. I'm sure I would be a lot more excited about it if we hadn't been jerked around so much. With no official orders we have missed our window to go home and be with family and friends. I'm still a little grumpy, but I will get over it, because Brussels! Cheese, husband, chocolate, waffles, beer! INTERNET, BITCHES! Not necessarily in that order. No dates yet, because paperwork. But soon. Now I gotta go click send on my boot order at Zappos.

So get your passports in order, because we expect visitors this time.




See how close we are to everything? This is going to be an expensive tour.




3 comments:

Michael said...

Whoo-hoo! So glad to hear the news!

Nomads By Nature said...

Sweet!

Beki said...

I am thrilled for you and Mitch. How do the kids feel about all of this? Need a French teacher? I'll do it in trade for room and board. Seriously!!! I'll cover my RT airfare, ha!

Lots of love. You guys are extraordinary. I never could have imagined that my daughter's craziest girlfriend would become such a jet-setter, brilliant blogger, Erma Bombeck double, and one of the best mothers ever!