Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter

Okay, so do you guys remember when I was whining about my kids' outfits when they had their photos taken with Santa?  I wasn't going to let that happen again, so when the Easter breakfast at the Ambassador's residence came up this weekend, I was ready.  The only problem was, I had to get there before the kids even woke up to help set up, but I gave Mitch strict instructions to make sure they looked decent.  Anyway, I was too busy to get a photo of them with the Easter Bunny, but I got some other pics so you could see what they wore: 
 
Too bad you can't see her shredded knees, and I don't think she even wore shoes.

Argyle socks plus orange and teal Vans are in for Easter this year. Apparently.


Meanwhile, my own traitorous husband hogged this beautiful baby while I was busy.
Did I mention that I think working is dumb?
 At any rate, I think everyone had a great time.  We have a lot of little kids at this post, and it was very cute seeing them hunt for eggs. They also had a great time doing the egg race, because egg races are for LITTLE KIDS.  Too bad most of the diplomats from US Embassy Brasilia didn't get the memo:



Look at all the sad little kids sitting down in the background, waiting for their turn at the egg race.  



No comments: