Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Summer Break: Part One Zillion

My kids are still on break for another week (plus a day, but at this point, who's counting?  Me. I'm counting. And eight days is a long time, yo.).  It's the rainy season, so there's not a lot to do besides jump on the wet trampoline.  Still, the kids have found a few ways to keep themselves occupied that don't involve xBox or Netflix.

Meet Karol. She will come to your house and give you a massage or a mani/pedi for a very good price. And yes, I am well aware that moving back to the US is going to be difficult on my pampered little ladies.

 
Click on this pic if you want to see some adorbs polka dot nails.

 

The boys have been super busy doing important boy things:



Other things we've been doing include.....well, I can't think of anything right now, but we've been terribly busy, I know, because I'm pretty tired at the end of the day. Oh! I know. Every day I like to see how many hours are left until school starts (as of this minute, it's 184).  I've also made the happy discovery that if you drop a baked-yesterday chocolate chip cookie onto a  hot nonstick frying pan for a minute, wonderful things happen to it.  It's even better if you drop FIVE chocolate chip cookies onto a hot frying pan, because then, when you are thinking you'd like to eat one more, there are four all ready for you.

1 comment:

Nomads By Nature said...

Love the hammock face plant. Ah, to be swinging outside with nothing else to do but dream!