Wednesday, December 21, 2011

We Mustache You to Have a Merry Christmas

Remember when I told you about how I was sick with fever and ordered a bunch of mustaches?  Well, when I mentioned to Mitch to expect the order to arrive in the embassy mailroom, he stared at me for a long moment and said, "Sometimes, I think you are ACTUALLY crazy." And then, every day I would call him at work and say, "Did my mustaches come yet?"  The lucky bastid.  Anyhoodle, guess what finally arrived?




Unfortunately, this is it for our Christmas card this year. We just didn't get our acts together in time to get them made and sent out like we try to do every year, so consider this your Holiday card, and sent with love. Unless you've arrived on this blog by searching for 'mustache fetish', in which case, move along folks, there's nothing to see here.


Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Nomads By Nature said...

That is brilliant! Merry Christmas to you too!

Camille said...

Hands down, this is the best Christmas picture I have EVER seen!

Lisa said...

How do you come up with these things?! Ingenious.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Camille! Awesome!